- Invalid phone number format!
- Message sent successfully
Hammer Metabo KHE 3251. has a reliable Metabo Marathon engine. The tool is suitable for hollowing in concrete, drilling steel and wood. It is equipped with Variospeed (V) electronics, which enables electronic adjustment of the operating speed and a smooth start. This model has a built-in damping system on the handles, which reduces vibration during operation and reduces the load on the joints. The user is offered three operating modes: drilling, drilling with impact and chiselling. The compact size, excellent functionality and high reliability design make it possible to efficiently use the Metabo KHE 3251 model for a wide range of tasks.
Video: Hammer Metabo Khe 3251
Features of the model:
- Convenient management. On the Metabo KHE 3251 hammer drill case with SDS cartridge there is a convenient switch with which you can select the operating mode.
- Exact work. The tool is equipped with a depth gauge. for drilling given holes.
- Quick change of the drill. The rotary hammer is equipped with an SDS-plus chuck for quick and convenient drill changes.
- Comfortable work. The product has a long button "Start"which provides comfortable access in any working situation.
- Security. The swivel mount makes the cable more flexible and prevents it from breaking.
- For SDS shanks and straight shanks without impact;
- The tool has a shock shutdown mode and a rotation shutdown mode;
- Three operating modes: drilling, drilling with impact and chiselling;
- There is a damping system on the handles. vibration reduction and joint load reduction;
- Ergonomic housing for work without a side handle;
- Shutdown strike;
- Turn off rotation;
- Metabo Drill Chuck Replacement System "Quick";
- Reverse by turning brushes;
- Torque: 20 Nm;
- Diameter of a neck of a clip is 50 mm;
- Impact Power: 222 J / s;
- Disconnecting carbon brushes;
- The hammer has a ratchet safety clutch.
Contents of delivery:
- keyless drill chuck for tools with straight shank
- SDS-plus cartridge
- additional handle
- depth gauge