Owning a chainsaw in many ways makes life easier even for an amateur, and in some professions this tool is practically indispensable. However, like any relatively complex device, a chainsaw requires periodic maintenance. Due to untimely or poor quality maintenance, as well as the result of both planned and excessive loads, various kinds of malfunctions can occur. For professionals, interruptions or unstable operation of the saw reduce the efficiency of work or can cause a spoiled working day. One of the most common malfunctions is the incorrect setting of the carburetor of the chainsaw, which fails due to unsuccessful attempts to adjust or shift the adjusting screws for other reasons.
Symptoms of malfunctions and breakdowns that require carburetor tuning.
The following symptoms and malfunctions indicate the need for carburetor adjustment:
- the engine starts with a strain and stalls almost instantly;
- gas consumption is excessively large, the exhaust is too thick, the combustible mixture in the cylinder does not completely burn;
- the factory settings of the carburetor of the chainsaw are knocked down (due to vibrations or unsuccessful attempts at regulation);
- malfunctions of the air cleaning system, leading to the ingress of particles of debris into the mechanism distributing the fuel mixture;
- significant wear of the piston group. the carburetor setting in this case acts as a temporary measure.
It is clear that if dirt enters the fuel system with one setting, the problem cannot be solved. it needs to be flushed. In the case of worn piston overhaul is required. However, in all these cases, carburetor tuning is also performed.
Purpose, design and principle of operation of the carburetor.
A carburetor is needed to prepare the air-fuel mixture to power the engine. If the proportions in this mixture are incorrect, the motor is disrupted. If the proportion is not observed in the direction of increasing the amount of fuel, the mixture is called oversaturated, but if the fuel, on the contrary, is small. poor. Both the one and the other affect the engine’s operation not in the best way.
In different models of chainsaws, carburetors differ in design, but according to the principle of action, they are similar. A stream of air moves through the air channel at high speed. The damper blocking the channel allows you to change the speed of the air stream. Fuel through the sprayer is fed into the channel, where it mixes with the incoming air, forming a fuel-air mixture. The resulting mixture enters the engine.
The pressure in the float chamber, where the fuel is located before mixing, is almost equal to atmospheric. But a vacuum is created in the air channel, due to which the fuel is drawn into the air stream. The more the flap opens, the faster the air moves, and the amount of fuel also increases. the engine speed rises. So simplified, you can imagine the principle of the carburetor.
For efficient, smooth operation of the tool, obtaining maximum returns and at the same time economical fuel consumption, the carburetor of the chainsaw is required. Before adjustment, it is necessary to check the fuel and air filters. they must be clean. On most chainsaws, tuning is done with three screws: idle, high revs, low revs. The following signs indicate the correct carburetor setting:
- The chain does not idle.
- The engine accelerates smoothly and quickly.
- The sound of the running motor is even, similar to the sound of a four-stroke engine.
The carburetor adjustment must be treated with all possible care, because errors in the settings can lead to very serious consequences, up to the occurrence of engine malfunction. If there is no absolute confidence in your abilities, you must contact the service center.
Husqvarna Saw Carb Adjustment.
For the break-in mode, so that the parts receive sufficient lubrication, the carburetor of the Husqvarna chainsaw is configured so that the maximum speed is 600–700 rpm. lower than working. If it is not possible to set the operating maximum frequency according to the tachometer, it is not worth changing the default settings with screw H. Exceeding the maximum speed value by the manufacturer is prohibited. If, after completing the adjustment, when the engine is idling, the saw chain moves, turn the screw T counterclockwise to force it to stop completely.
For precise adjustment, the saw must be warmed up for at least 10 minutes, installed on a flat surface. The tire should be pointing in the opposite direction from the person performing the tuning. At the initial stage, the highest value of the idling frequency should be detected. To do this, screw L is smoothly turned first from left to right, then vice versa. When the maximum revolutions are found experimentally, the screw L must be turned counterclockwise by a value from 1/8 to a quarter of a full revolution.
Idling is adjusted by a jet marked with the letter T. It must be turned from left to right until the chain starts to move. Then feed in the opposite direction until the chain stops spinning. The screw H is considered to be installed correctly if the noise of the saw at full throttle without load remains small. If the exhaust is too smoky and the saw is very noisy, the mixture is too rich. You need to turn the H jet clockwise until the correct sound is set. How to properly adjust the carburetor, you can see the video below.
Chainsaws Partner and Stihl, their adjustment.
In Stihl and Partner chainsaws, the proportion of air and gas in the mixture is set by adjusting screws H and L. When the screws are loosened, the mixture is enriched, rpm increases. Tightening leads to lean mixture and, consequently, lower engine speeds.
Setting the carburetor of the chainsaw Partner for idle is carried out by the T screw (Stihl marks this adjustment with the letters LA). Basic tool setup is done at the factory during the final tests. In most cases, the carburetor is adjusted to supply a slightly more enriched air-fuel mixture than the optimally calculated one. Settings set by the manufacturer must be saved in the first few hours of operation, during the break-in period. After that, finer adjustment can be carried out, although this is not necessary, the saw will work normally at the basic settings.
For fine adjustment of the carburetor, a tachometer is required, in addition, technical documentation is required to carry out work in strict accordance with the requirements of the manufacturer. The best solution is to entrust the jewelry tuning of fuel equipment to specialists.
If you decide to adjust it yourself, you should start with the screw L, then go to the jet H, and then set the idle speed by turning the screw T (or LA if it is a Stihl saw).
By smoothly turning the screw L in both directions, the position is sought at which the idle speed will be maximum. After this point is found, it is necessary to unscrew the screw L 1/4 turn. If the chain continues to move while the engine is idling, the T screw (LA) is slowly unscrewed until the chain stops.
After setting the maximum revolutions with screw H, the value of their frequency is checked by the tachometer. If the maximum speed does not correspond to the values indicated in the documentation, the adjustments are repeated. If at maximum speeds the mixture is too rich, too much smoke comes out of the muffler, when the mixture is poor, the saw makes a screeching sound and the engine gets too hot. The adjustment ends with the installation of idling. the position is considered correct if the motor runs smoothly at minimum speed and the chain is standing. The idle setting can be seen in the video below.
Chainsaw carburetor device
Most modern chainsaws are equipped with almost the same carburetors. They practically do not differ from each other, and work on a similar principle. The only difference between cameras from different manufacturers is the material from which they are made. In expensive American, Swedish and German chainsaws, cameras are made from reliable alloys that are coated with protective coatings. Cheap Chinese and Korean chainsaws are equipped with units made of cheap materials.
Each carburetor consists of the following elements:
- aluminum case with one piece construction. Inside the case there is an inlet fitting, a main screw, a pulse channel, a bolt for adjusting the engine when idling;
- throttle. it is responsible for adjusting the amount of air required to enrich the fuel mixture;
- diffuser. located next to the inlet of the camera;
- atomizer. designed to supply the fuel mixture directly to the carburetor chamber;
- float chamber. there is a float in it, which is triggered in case of insufficient fuel;
- jets. are valves that are responsible for adjusting the amount of fuel.
This carburetor circuit of a chainsaw is as simple and effective as possible. In some models of garden tools, it can be supplemented with additional nozzles, oil seals or filters.
The principle of operation of the carburetor chainsaw is quite simple. At the time of starting the engine, an air damper located at the bottom of the housing opens. In this case, a vacuum is formed in the float and air chambers caused by the movement of the piston. As a result, the standard diffuser is triggered, which begins to suck in air. The amount of intake air depends on the degree of opening of the damper. When the piston is triggered through the inlet fitting, fuel begins to flow into the chamber. Its quantity and flow rate depend on the position of the jets.
Subsequently, the fuel in the air chamber begins to mix with air. After that, the finished air-fuel mixture passes through the intake valves, from where it is sent to the combustion chamber of the saw engine.
Chainsaw carburetor adjustment. what do beginners need to know?
Initially, all the adjusting bolts are in the factory position. this ensures the suction of the optimal amount of fuel and air. However, due to the long operation of the saw in difficult conditions, the factory settings of its carburetor may be violated. Even a slight shift of one of the bolts by 1/5 of a turn will lead to a serious disruption in the operation of the saw engine. In this regard, the operator must constantly ensure that the adjusting bolts are in optimal positions installed at the factory.
If for some reason the operation of the node was disrupted, then it will need to be reconfigured. For this, 3 adjusting bolts are provided in the unit assembly. The first of them is marked with the letter H. it is needed to configure the chainsaw engine when operating at maximum speed. A second screw marked L is used to adjust the motor while it is running at low speed. The third screw may be labeled T, S, or LA. Its task is to configure the engine when operating in idle mode.
Setting the carburetor of the chainsaw must be carried out with the engine fully operational. Immediately before adjustment, you will need to inspect the air filter and, if necessary, clean it or replace it.
How to adjust the carburetor on a chainsaw?
To set up the assembly, install the tool on a firm, level surface. It is best to adjust the chainsaw carburetor in a place protected from dust and moisture.
The node configuration process should look like this:
- First, unscrew the mounting bolts and remove the saw blade guard. This will make it possible to inspect the carburetor and, if necessary, clean it;
- Next, you need to remove the standard air filter tool. If the saw is equipped with an additional foam insert, then it also needs to be removed;
- After that, you will need a screwdriver to tighten the bolts marked H and L clockwise until it stops. This must be done very carefully so as not to break the bolts;
- Then both screws should be loosened 1.5 turns in the opposite direction;
- Next, you need to start the chainsaw motor and let it run for about 7 minutes;
- As soon as the engine cylinder heats up, you will need to start turning the bolt L until the ICE starts working at maximum speed. Immediately after this, the bolt must be turned 1/4 turn in the opposite direction;
- Then you need to configure the motor at high speeds. To do this, you need to connect an electronic tachometer to the engine, and begin to turn the bolt H until the indicators on the instrument display coincide with the instructions for the recommended maximum revolutions in the saw instructions;
- In the end, it remains to configure the operation of the internal combustion engine saws at idle. To do this, slowly turn the T bolt counterclockwise until the motor runs stably and without failures. If the motor starts to stall, turn the bolt T in the direction of the clock.
To adjust the carburetor on a chainsaw, you should work with the adjustment bolts as accurately as possible. Excessive tightening of the screws will increase the load on the engine and other important components of the garden tool.
How to wash a carburetor chainsaw?
Video: How to Remove Carburetor Saw Husqvarna
To clean the site from strong contaminants, it is best to use a product that is sold in pressure cylinders. Complete with a cleaner there is a dispenser and a long thin tube, which makes it possible to spray the product in any hard-to-reach places.
It must be remembered that cleaning a carburetor on a chainsaw is carried out using flammable chemicals. You need to work with them in a special protective mask and only in well-ventilated areas.
To clean the carburetor on a chainsaw, the assembly will need to be partially disassembled. The throttle valve, adjusting screws, housing and other carburetor parts will need to be flushed with a balloon and set aside until it dries completely. Once all the elements have dried, the assembly can be assembled and installed back onto the chainsaw.
Gasoline does not enter the chainsaw carburetor
If the fuel does not enter the standard camera, then this can speak of several breakdowns at once. First of all, you need to check the air and fuel filter. During long-term operation of the saw, these elements absorb a large amount of dust, which further prevents the leakage of clean air and fuel. A lightly soiled filter can be cleaned with gasoline, but if the part is clogged with a large amount of dust, it will need to be replaced.
Another cause of malfunction is the needle. Sticking is characteristic of this part, especially in Chinese-made chainsaws. To fix the malfunction, in most cases it will be enough just to move the needle.
If fuel does not enter the chamber, then the saw owner should inspect the tool seals. After several months of using the tool, these parts lose their tightness. Over time, they begin to let gas in, causing the tool to stop turning on. Repair is done by replacing the seals.
When starting the saw, an important role is played by the breather. It is located near the lid of the gas tank of the saw, and performs 2 tasks at once. it maintains optimal air pressure and prevents fuel from leaking out. To check the breather, you will need to turn off the fuel pipe and see how much gasoline flows out. If it does not flow out at all, then the regular breather is clogged with garbage and dirt. In this case, you will need to clean the element and install it in place.
If fuel does not enter the chamber, then the fuel line must be checked. Most often, a Chinese hose is used to complete the budget-grade tool, which eventually loses its tightness. In this case, it will be necessary to replace the line, paying particular attention to the tightness of the channel joints.
Why is a chainsaw shooting at a carburetor?
If during the launch and operation of the instrument its owner hears sounds reminiscent of shots, then this indicates a malfunction of the unit in which the fuel is mixed. The reason for this, most likely, are such malfunctions of the carburetor of the chainsaw:
- tightened ignition. in this case, the fuel does not burn out, which leads to specific sharp shots;
- supplying a mixture of a low concentration of gasoline to the carburetor. to fix the problem, you will need to configure the nozzles.
If the firing sound comes from the side of the muffler, then the problem is oversaturation of the fuel mixture with gasoline. If there is too little air in the fuel, it will burn not only in the chamber, but also in the muffler. This will be evidenced by a large amount of soot on the inner walls of the muffler.
Why carburetor adjustment is necessary
Correct carburetor tuning increases fuel efficiency. Adjusting the device to factory parameters increases the saw power with a significant reduction in the cost of processing wood.
Attention! During operation, saws use fuel in a ratio of 15: 1 (add 1 liter of oil to 15 liters of gasoline). Do not use the tool when reducing the amount of oil.
Necessary tools and materials
To adjust the carburetor of the chainsaw, slotted or Phillips screwdrivers with a width of 3.5 mm are used. The type of tool depends on the model of the device and the country of manufacture.
Before work, clean the fuel and air filters from traces of oil and other contaminants. For cleaning, pure gasoline or synthetic detergents (acetone) are used.
Attention! Flushing the unit must be observed with strict observance of fire safety requirements.
Pure gasoline and its analogues are used to remove contaminants from the surface of the part. Internal channels are processed with kerosene, white spirit or diesel fuel. Before using synthetic substances, all rubber and plastic elements are removed.
Thoroughly clean parts by disassembling them using open-end spanners, union spanners. To remove contaminants in hard-to-reach places use plastic syringes or special tanks.
The required quality of the fuel mixture depends on the quantity and quality of the fuel. The ratio of fuel to air is regulated by tightening special screws.
Attention! Before setting up the saw, it is necessary to warm up the engine. Performing work on a cold engine leads to a distortion of the results and a decrease in the efficiency of the tuned parameters.
There are three adjusting bolts on the unit body. Each of them is indicated by the Latin letters H, L, T.
- H. is responsible for ensuring high shaft rotation speeds.
- L. designed to adjust low speeds.
- T. provides optimal tool idling.
Turning the H and L screws clockwise decreases the gas supply (fuel is leaner). When turning counterclockwise, the opposite situation occurs (fuel is enriched).
Depleting the fuel mixture leads to an increase in the number of revolutions. The enrichment of the fuel mixture leads to a decrease in their amount.
Turning the bolt T clockwise increases the idle speed. Turning the knob counterclockwise decreases this speed.
By turning the bolts, they stop the movement of the saw chain at idle and eliminate extraneous noise when the power unit is turned on.
Adjustment is carried out in 2 main stages:
The main adjustment of the carburetor of the chainsaw is carried out during factory tests. During adjustment, set the screws H and L to the position H = L = 1.25 turns.
During the first 3-4 hours of operation, the instrument is tuned for richer fuel. For this, the engine speed is reduced by 600–700 less than the maximum permissible values.
For reference: the maximum allowable engine speed depends on the carburetor chainsaw device. For most chainsaws, these numbers are: in operating mode. 12,500 rpm, in idle mode. 2,500 rpm.
The shaft speed is measured using a tachograph. In the absence of such a device, the bolt H is installed in the direction of enrichment of the fuel mixture relative to the initial position.
For fine adjustment, turn all screws in turn. Fine adjustment is carried out to increase the maximum permissible engine speed.
The low speeds are adjusted by turning the bolt H in different directions. Then determine the position with maximum shaft speed. From this position, the bolt is rotated 1.25 turns counterclockwise.
Attention! When the chain moves along the tire, turn screw T counterclockwise until the chain stops completely.
Fine tuning of the carburetor is carried out with a working chainsaw. During its operation, turn the bolt T until the chain moves. Then it is turned in the opposite direction until the chain stops.
Fine tuning of high engine speeds is carried out by turning the corresponding screw. At maximum speed, they eliminate extraneous sounds. To do this, turn the bolt L 1.25 turns in different directions.
When the lean mixture is supplied, the instrument whistles. When the enriched mixture is fed, a large amount of exhaust gas is released. With proper setup, there are no extraneous sounds. The circuit is idling in a stationary position.
Installing the L screw on lean fuel causes difficulty starting the chainsaw. Installing bolt H on a “lean” fuel leads to a loss of power. Adjustment of both screws to “rich” fuel leads to a significant reduction in shaft rotation speed.
Signs of proper tool tuning
The following points to the correct settings:
- At idle, the tool does not stall and the chain does not move along the tire.
- The appliance works without smoke.
- The engine has good throttle response.
Pickup called the ability of the engine to quickly gain speed when you press the throttle lever.
Adjusting the carburetor of the chainsaw affects the proper operation of the device. Incorrect adjustment or its absence can lead to malfunctions of the unit and its damage.
Violation of the requirements of the operating rules leads to premature failure of the chainsaw with subsequent repair.
Any steps for setting up a chainsaw are described in detail in the instructions for use of the device. The technical documentation describes in detail the sequence of steps for setting up the saw to work. Compliance with these requirements ensures the restoration of the original parameters of the equipment with high accuracy.
Chainsaw carburetor device. simple and affordable
As in the case of other chainsaw units, before repairing the carburetor, you should study its design in detail. This will help determine the true breakdown and quickly fix it. The chainsaw carburetor design consists of the following elements:
- Tube. equipped with a transverse flap that regulates the ingress of air into the system;
- Diffuser. located next to the fuel inlet. When the diffuser narrows, the air supply rate to the system increases;
- Fuel needle. serves to distribute fuel;
- Float chamber. adjusts the fuel level at the channel entry point.
For a better understanding of the design of the unit, a chainsaw carburetor circuit will be required. It clearly demonstrates the location and method of connecting the basic elements of the node.
The principle of operation of the carburetor chainsaw is quite simple. The needle sprays fuel into the float chamber, after which the fuel mixes with air. Next, the finished mixture falls into the cylinder of the motor. The more fuel is supplied to the engine, the higher the number of revolutions of the motor.
Regardless of the manufacturer and model of the chainsaw, each of the modern tools is equipped with carburetors that have an almost identical design and work on the same principle. The main differences lie in the materials of spare parts and their location in the carburetor device.
Chainsaw carburetor adjustment. when is a procedure required?
Often owners of chainsaws think about why a chainsaw shoots at a carburetor, or why gasoline does not flow into a carburetor of a chainsaw? In both cases, the cause of the malfunction lies in the failure of the factory settings of the unit, and to eliminate the breakdowns, the carburetor of the chainsaw needs to be adjusted. To understand that the chainsaw carburetor needs to be adjusted, a number of other signs will help:
- The engine does not start at all, or stalls immediately after it starts up. the reason for this may be a shortage of fuel paired with an excess of air;
- Increased fuel consumption. in this case, the amount of exhaust gases increases rapidly. The reason in this situation should be sought in increasing the amount of fuel and reducing the amount of air;
There are also a number of mechanical reasons that make it necessary to adjust the carburetor. These include:
- Strong vibration. it leads to damage to the protective cap, resulting in a loss of fixation of all three adjusting screws;
- Deterioration of the piston part of the motor. in such a situation, adjusting the carburetor will only extend the tool operation for a while. To completely eliminate the malfunction, it is necessary to completely replace the piston group;
- Clogging. they appear as a result of using low-quality gasoline, damage to the filter or scale. In such cases, it will be necessary to dismantle, disassemble and clean the carburetor.
In any of these cases, it is better not to delay the adjustment or flushing procedure of the assembly. Otherwise, it will break other, no less important elements of the chainsaw.
How to adjust the carburetor on a chainsaw?
Before adjusting the carburetor on a chainsaw, you need to study the value of the three screws required for tuning. These screws have certain markings and names:
- The screw “L” is necessary for adjusting low revs;
- The screw “H” is required when setting up the motor for operation at high speeds;
- Screw “T” is needed to adjust the idle speed.
It is worth noting that some chainsaws are equipped with only one “T” screw, therefore the carburetors of such models are adjusted by manipulating only this screw.
No matter how many screws there are on the chainsaw, the carburetor factory settings are the most optimal for its operation. The screws themselves are initially used to configure the chainsaw to work in certain weather conditions.
The adjustment of the carburetors of chainsaws with three screws should be done with the screws “L” and “H”. To increase the speed, they should be turned clockwise. In order to reduce the speed, the screws turn against it. To adjust the carburetor, you will need a special screwdriver for adjustment. it will not slide off the screws and damage the threads on their “caps”.
The carburetor adjustment process consists of two stages: initial and main. The algorithm of actions during adjustment is as follows:
- During the first stage, the screws “L” and “H” must be tightened clockwise to the very end;
- After that, these screws must be turned 1.5 turns in the opposite direction;
- At the second stage, you need to start the chainsaw and leave it for 10 minutes to completely warm up;
- Then start turning the “T” screw until the chainsaw motor starts to work stably and the chain on the tire does not rotate.
Do not rush when adjusting the chainsaw. It must be remembered that the slower you turn the screws, the better you will feel the changes in the operation of the tool engine.
How to check carburetor chainsaw?
After adjustment, you need to check the acceleration, the maximum number of revolutions and the engine idling. In the process of checking the first parameter, you should sharply press the trigger of gas. If at the same time the motor does not start to gain speed, then you need to turn the screw “L” counterclockwise. In this case, one turn should not exceed 1/8 of the full circle of the screw.
To measure the maximum speed you will need to use the screw "H". In order to increase the maximum speed, the screw rotates clockwise. To reduce the rate, the screw must be turned in the opposite direction. It should be remembered that the maximum number of revolutions should not exceed 15 thousand.
For the final check of the chainsaw when idling, you need to start the tool and put it on a level place. Let the engine warm up and pay attention to the following elements of the chainsaw:
- Chain. must not move;
- Motor. when you press the trigger of the gas, it must confidently gain momentum until it reaches the set maximum limit.
An important tip is that if the carburetor is tuned correctly, then the sound of the chainsaw motor will strongly resemble the sound when the 4-stroke engine is running.
In the same manner, the carburetor of the Chinese chainsaw is adjusted and checked. The only difference is that the process of setting up such tools can take much more time. on average, about an hour. In addition, it should be remembered that the adjustment of Chinese chainsaws is required much more often. often it needs to be done immediately after the break-in of a new tool.
How to remove a carburetor from a chainsaw?
Before cleaning the carburetor or performing its repair, this element of the chainsaw will need to be removed and disconnected from other nodes. To do this, you must follow a certain procedure. The dismantling algorithm is as follows:
- First remove the top cover by unscrewing 3 bolts around its perimeter;
- Remove the filter having the form of a foam pad;
- Disconnect the fuel supply hose;
- Remove the drive rod;
- Disconnect the cable end;
- Carefully remove and completely pull out the fuel supply hose.
Try to do each of the actions as carefully as possible. Otherwise, there is a risk of damage to important elements of the chainsaw.
How to clean the carburetor on a chainsaw?
Rinsing the chainsaw carburetor is required in cases where low-quality fuel is used to refuel the tool, or the tool is used at extremely low temperatures. In the process, you must try not to damage or lose the small parts of the assembly. The carburetor is cleaned in the following order:
- Remove the screws holding the carburetor body;
- Open the lid, remove the small parts of the assembly and place them on a towel;
- Thoroughly treat the walls of the housing and all available parts with compressed air from the can;
- If carbon deposits remain on the parts, then wipe them with a cloth moistened with a degreaser;
- Dry the case and parts;
- Assemble and install the carburetor on the chainsaw.
After cleaning the carburetor with your own hands, you will notice that the chainsaw motor will work much more stable and gain more speed.
- Suppose we removed a device.
- Unscrew the top bolt. Before our eyes, a membrane opens (vacuum fuel pump), it should be soft. Dirt may accumulate in the net. If this happens, you can clean and everything will work stably.
- We get the net. Unscrew the four screws. We see another membrane, remove it (it should also be soft to the touch). We see the needle, unscrew the bolt.
- Next, unscrew the adjustment screws (L. idle, H. high speed). In no case do we change their places; they differ significantly in length and cone.
- So, we disassembled the carburetor. Next, take a cleaner to clean the carburetor. We carefully blow all the channels (it is advisable to do this with glasses).
- We open the gas, and there you can see small holes, we are also trying to blow them.
- We take the compressor. At a distance of 10 cm, we perform the blowing procedure. After these manipulations, our carburetor is clean, and we assemble our device in the reverse order. It is worth paying attention to the needle, in some cases, oxide appears at the end of the needle, the cone disappears, and as a result, gasoline passes, wedge.
- Also sprinkle a little, blow and put into place. We pay attention to the spring of the needle so that it is not sagging, if necessary, stretch a little.
- Turn the adjusting screws all the way.
- We turn off 1.5-2 turns. With the second bolt we do the same operation. Then, the saw can already be adjusted. If in such revolutions the saw continues to work unstably, then this is not the problem.
- The idle bolt should go out about 3 mm, no more, no less.
- In addition, when the saw is idling, you can add or remove, again you need to hear it, feel the unit.